I'm so sporadic about reading. Sometimes I go weeks without reading at all, and other times I'm reading some every single day. I would love to make a habit of it, but for now that's still a work in progress.
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling)
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
In the Queue
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal
- Remote by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson
- Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World's Most Unusual Workplace by Ricardo Semler
I'm taking suggestions! What's on your reading list?