My last few months have been dedicated to the development of Boost's new online survey tool, SonarHQ. This past week, we released SonarHQ into Beta, and its live for you to use! It's exciting to see it out in the wild... we hope you enjoy it! We'd love to hear your feedback so check it out and let us know what you think. Here's a bit more information about SonarHQ:
What SonarHQ Does
- Fulfill your consultation requirements
- Build two-way conversations with your customers
- Develop groups for ongoing surveys
- Create one-off surveys and questionnaires
- Easily create beautiful graphs and reports
- Easily administer your feedback and reports
- Quickly arrange findings for private or public analysis
- Keep your stakeholders well informed.
The Tech Specs
SonarHQ is a Ruby on Rails application. It's currently running Rails v2.2 on a SliceHost Ubuntu server. We're using Workling/Starling for background processes and we've rolled our own flash graphs for charting poll results. The app is (mostly) RESTful and we're leveraging that fact in order to create reports for ourselves via ActiveResource. We're using Chartbeat and New Relic to monitor the application and we've got a Tender app set up for support.